Play Online Roulette Games
Online Roulette Game Types
A Brief History of Roulette
High Roller Roulette
Want to up the Roulette ante? Then you need some High Roller Roulette. Unlike low stakes roulette games, you are afforded a much more generous upper betting limit. Here you can bet thousands on a single spin, creating a thrilling gambling experience. The risks might be great - but so are the rewards.
You can find the latest high stakes games at Mayfair Casino London on your mobile or PC device. And if you want to add some authentic casino flair to your gaming, head to our live casino for even more high stakes thrills.
Low Stakes Roulette
Play Mobile Roulette
How to play Roulette: Roulette Rules you need to know
Types of Roulette Bets
Outside bets (Higher odds, Low value prizes)
- Red/Black - Betting on the ball falling into a red or black pocket (Pays 1 to 1)
- Odd/Even - For this bet, you are wagering on whether the winning pocket will be an odd/even number (Pays 1 to 1)
- High/Low - For this bet, you are wagering on whether the ball will land between numbers 1 - 18 or numbers 19 - 36 (Pays 1 to 1)
- Columns - The column represents the 12 number rows that run down the length of the betting table (Pays 2 to 1)
- Dozens - This bet covers a 12 cluster of numbers across the betting table (Pays 2 to 1)
Inside Bets (Low odds, High value prizes)
- Straight Up - A bet placed on any single number (Pays 35 to 1)
- Split - A bet placed between two single numbers (Pays 17 to 1)
- Street - This is a bet placed on a row of three number (Pays 11 to 1)
- Corner - For this bet, place a chip at the centre point of four numbers (Pays 8 to 1)
- Line - A bet placed on two rows of three numbers (Pays 5 to 1)
- Five Number Bet - This is a bet placed on 0, 00, 1, 2 and 3. This is also known as the Basket Bet. (Pays 6 to 1)
- Snake Bet - This bet covers positions 1, 5, 9, 12, 14, 16, 19, 23, 27, 30, 32, and 34 creating the shape of a snake (Pays 2 to 1)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best online roulette game?
European or French Roulette games are the best for returns due to their low house edge of 2.70%. With a 97.30% - 98.15% return to player - these games offer the best value at Mayfair Casino. They are also the most attractive games to use an even-money betting strategy.
What is the best payout in roulette?
A straight-up number bet offers the best payouts in a game of roulette at the expense of more risk. On a traditional European game wheel, this bet pays out at 35 to 1. Betting on the inside does increase your risk, meaning there is a chance you will lose me.
What roulette games can I play?
At Mayfair Casino, we offer an extensive selection of online and live dealer games from NetEnt. One of the most notable names in gambling software, NetEnt's roulette games are feature-rich and offer excellent gameplay.
American vs European Roulette: Which is better?
For the classic Vegas-style experience, American Roulette offers a more authentic gameplay style. However, your chances of winning are reduced due to the additional double zero on the game wheel - boosting the house edge to 5.26%. European roulette wheels only have a single zero and a much lower house edge of 2.70%.
What is the safest bet in roulette?
The safest bet in roulette is an even-money bet - which comprises of red/black, odd/even and high or low. By betting on these spaces, you will enjoy almost 50/50 odds of winning - with winnings paid back in even money.
How many types of roulette are there?
There are three main types of roulette variations. American, European and French. The difference between these tables is small but significant. European and French tables are single-zero games - but the latter can have the La Partage or En Prison rule. American Roulette games use a special wheel which features an additional double zero number.