Why use Debit Cards as a Payment Method?
Mayfair is an online casino that accepts debit cards and debit cards and there are a number of reasons for it's popularity;
- Completely safe to use
- Deposits are processed instantly
- There is no transaction fee
How to register for a Visa or Master card
If you want to use Visa or MasterCard to as a payment method at Mayfair, you will first need to ensure that you have an account with the card provider. Doing so is really quite simple:
- Fill in the Visa or MasterCard application form
- Ensure that all the details are accurate
- The company verifies your information
- You will be issued a debit card when the verification process is positive
- Usually there will be no sign-up fee but you might have to pay an annual maintenance fee
Depositing and Withdrawing with your credit card at Mayfair Casino
Mayfair Casino accepts Visa, Maestro and Master Card cards in a number of currencies.
|Maximum deposit||£2,000 per transaction|
|Fees to customer||0|
|Minimum withdrawal||£20 |
|Maximum withdrawal||£2,000 per transaction|
The fine print
When depositing and withdrawing using a Debit card “Nektan” will appear on Your card statement.
- Deposits are processed instantly and, save in respect of Boku for which a transaction fee of 15% is applied, there are no transaction costs charged by Nektan.
- We always recommend that you check with your Card Issuers, to ensure you are aware of any charges levied by them.
- Deposits made via Debit cards will be subject to online verification by the 3DSecure code service.
- Initial deposits via Visa will be subject to online verification by the Verified By Visa service (VBV).
- Withdrawals can take up to 3 working days to be processed by us.
- A further 3-5 working days should be allowed for funds to be credited back to you by your card issuer.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £20 with the maximum daily amount being £2,000.
- Withdrawals can only be processed to a debit card that is registered to your account and which was used to deposit the funds.
- Where MasterCard is used for deposit withdrawals will be either via bank transfer or to an alternative payment option.