Why use Debit and Credit Cards as a Payment Method?
Mayfair is an online casino that accepts debit cards and debit cards and there are a number of reasons for it's popularity;
- Completely safe to use
- Deposits are processed instantly
- There is no transaction fee
How to register for a Visa or Master card
If you want to use Visa or MasterCard to as a payment method at Mayfair, you will first need to ensure that you have an account with the card provider. Doing so is really quite simple:
- Fill in the Visa or MasterCard application form
- Ensure that all the details are accurate
- The company verifies your information
- You will be issued a credit or a debit card when the verification process is positive
- Your credit limit is dependent on a number of factors including your salary and credit history
- Usually there will be no sign-up fee but you might have to pay an annual maintenance fee
Depositing and Withdrawing with your debit / credit card at Mayfair Casino
Mayfair Casino accepts Visa, Maestro and Master Card cards in a number of currencies.
|Credit Card / Debit Card||Details|
|Minimum deposit||£10 / €10 / $10 / 100kr|
|Maximum deposit||£2,000 / €2,000 / $2,000 / 20,000kr per transaction|
|Fees to customer||0|
|Minimum withdrawal||£20 / €20 / $20 / 200kr|
|Maximum withdrawal||£2,000 / €2,000 / $2,000 / 20,000kr per transaction|
The fine print
When depositing and withdrawing using a Debit or Credit card “Nektan” will appear on Your card statement.
- Deposits are processed instantly and, save in respect of Boku for which a transaction fee of 15% is applied, there are no transaction costs charged by Nektan.
- We always recommend that you check with your Card Issuers, to ensure you are aware of any charges levied by them.
- Deposits made via MasterCard Credit or Debit cards will be subject to online verification by the 3DSecure code service.
- Initial deposits via Visa will be subject to online verification by the Verified By Visa service (VBV).
- Withdrawals can take up to 3 working days to be processed by us.
- A further 3-5 working days should be allowed for funds to be credited back to you by your card issuer.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is £20 with the maximum daily amount being £2,000.
- Withdrawals can only be processed to a debit or credit card that is registered to your account and which was used to deposit the funds.
- Where MasterCard is used for deposit withdrawals will be either via bank transfer or to an alternative payment option.