Why use Skrill as a payment method?
Skrill is one of the most widely used internet payment methods and many will recognise it by its former name, Moneybookers, which was founded in 2001.
The company rebranded in 2010 and offers a service across 200 countries. There are a number of benefits to using Skrill as a payment method at Mayfair Casinos:
- All you need is an email address and password to send and receive money
- Skrill is available in countries that might not have PayPal
- There are no service charges
How to use Skrill as a casino payment option
Step 1 : Opening your Skrill account
- To open an account with Skrill, all you need is an active email address.
- Choose 'Account type' - personal, your country of residence, currency (remember, that you won’t be able to change it in future) and also the language.
- You will need to specify personal data as it appears on your passport.
- Remember to ensure that your details are accurate otherwise you’ll fail to complete account and identity verification procedure.
- Your next step is to enter your email address, date of birth and also invent the password.
- Once you have verified your email id you are ready to use Skrill
Step 2 : Depositing your funds in the Mayfair Casino cashier
- Once you have logged into your Mayfair Casino account, click on the Deposit link and choose Skrill as a payment option
- Make a minimum deposit of £10 / €10 / $10 / 100kr
- After clicking “Deposit”, you will be taken to the Skrill page; select "I already have a Skrill account" in this step
- On the next page, log into your Skrill account by entering in your Skrill email address and password to complete your deposit transaction.
Depositing and Withdrawing with Skrill at Mayfair Casino
Mayfair Casino accepts Skrill payments in a number of currencies.
|Credit Card / Debit Card||Details|
|Minimum deposit||£10 / €10 / $10 / 100kr|
|Maximum deposit||£2,000 / €2,000 / $2,000 / 20,000kr per transaction|
|Fees to customer||0|
|Minimum withdrawal||£20 / €20 / $20 / 200kr|
|Maximum withdrawal||£2,000 / €2,000 / $2,000 / 20,000kr per transaction|
|Processing time||Instant (for deposits) / 3 days (for withdrawals)|
Rules for using Skrill
- For security reasons you can only withdraw funds to your Skrill account if these are directly connected to deposits made from your Skrill accounts.