Why use Boku as a payment method?
Mayfair Online Casino allows you to use Boku as a payment method.
Using Boku to make deposits couldn't be easier and all you need is a mobile phone to quickly authorise a deposit into your account. Here's a list of reasons why you might prefer making payments with Boku:
- It's quick and easy
- You don't need credit or debit cards to make transactions
- It is a secure and easy way to pay and play.
- Your deposits are charged directly to your mobile telephone bill
How to use Boku as a casino payment option
Step 1 : Opening Your Boku account
- You don't need to register at Boku as all purchases that you make are billed directly to your mobile phone’s bill.
Step 3 : Depositing Your funds
- Log into your Mayfair Casino London account
- Select Boku as a payment method when making a deposit
- Once you have selected the amount, you will receive a text message on your mobile phone
- Simply confirm the amount by replying 'Y' to the message and your balance will be automatically updated
- Your deposit is charged directly to your mobile telephone bill
Depositing and Withdrawing with Boku at Mayfair Casino
Mayfair Casino accepts Boku payments in a number of currencies.
|Credit Card / Debit Card||Details|
|Fees to customer||15%|
|Processing time||Within 20 minutes|
Rules for Boku deposits
- Boku deposits are accepted in increments of £5.
- The minimum deposit is £15, with a maximum of £30 a day.
- A fee of 15.00 % will be deducted from all Boku mobile deposits. For example; a Boku deposit of £30.00 will have a fee of £4.50 applied and your casino account will be credited with £25.50.
- Boku is only live with 02, 3 & EE.
- We are not currently accepting deposits from Vodafone and Boku will not work if Virgin is your mobile phone service provider.
- Withdrawals will be either via bank transfer or to an alternative payment option,
- Boku does not allow withdrawals back to your mobile provider.
- We may require you to register a different payment option to allow for a withdrawal should you not want to use the bank transfer option.