Payment methods at Mayfair Casino London
Our deposit methods have been chosen for their utmost confidentiality and safety to the customer's personal information and while every deposit option has its benefits and negatives, essentially the most important thing is to pick a method that's right for you.
If you have ready funds in your current account, a debit card might be right for you. If you enjoy benefits from your credit card provider like cashback, and you regularly pay off your balance, a credit card may be the best option. Those playing on their mobile might prefer a mobile optimised payment option.
The table below shows you the different payment options available to you and for more information on each payment method simply click on the relevant option.
How to make a deposit at Mayfair Casino
To make a secure deposit at Mayfair Casino has never been easier; just complete these 3 simple steps:
Step 1:Choose which deposit method you wish to use from the list below, you can also see the deposit methods in the ‘Cashier'
Step 2:Go to the ‘Cashier' and enter the amount of money you want to deposit. Be sure to check out the deposit method bonuses (if any) on offer before choosing
Step 3:After your deposit has been processed you will receive confirmation, meaning that you can leave the ‘Cashier' and start playing.
For fraud prevention reasons customers must verify their account before a withdrawal can take place. Documents we will require to fully verify your registered account details are as follow:
- Passport/National ID card or Driving Licence.
- A Bank Statement/Utility Bill, dated within the last 3 months, clearly showing the date, Your name and current address.
In addition we require any of the following which apply to Your payment methods:
- A copy of the Front and Back of all payment cards registered on Your account. Please note that for security reasons we request that You blank out the first 12 digits from the front of Your cards and the 3 digit CSV number from the rear of Your cards.
- Proof of ownership of Your Skrill account. A screenshot of the account logged in showing Your name and the account email ID.
- Proof of ownership of Your NETeller account. A screenshot of the account logged in showing Your name and the account ID.
- Proof of ownership of the mobile phone used to deposit using Boku mobile or Zimpler billing. A copy of Your latest bill for contract phones. A copy of the receipt for Your last top-up for pay as You go phones.
- Proof of ownership of Your PayPal account. A screenshot of the account logged in showing Your name and the account email ID.
- A copy bank statement showing Your latest deposit transaction with Trustly/Giropay/Sofort